Monday, March 1, 2010

A lil' somethin' in the kitchen

Acacia and I were busy baking in the kitchen, preparing for dinner guests and I caught her sneaking a lil' somethin' from the bag of chocolate chips! It's fun to make a mess in the kitchen with a 7 year old!!!


















A few days ago, Acacia, Kevin and Anya decided to make up their own recipe: Bananas, sugar and GREEN FOOD COLORING!!! What an attractive outcome . . .






















The cat couldn't resist a before breakfast reading moment with the boys.

3 comments:

Glenda said...

great photos!! Love the green lips. The kids are growing so fast. I can't wait to see you guys in May. I am very excited!! I am also really excited that Toby will be getting to go to Kings Kamp. He is going to have so much fun!

Beto and Laura Perez Speaks said...

LOL(do you know what that means?) I'll leave you to make up your own meaning. Anywho, I love love love the green mouths as well. Hilarious!

Amy said...

Mary, you manage to take great pics at the perfect moment! Love the green lips and the cat being read to! Sometimes when no kids are around to read to, I read to the dog. She doesn't listen very well though, and never asks to see the pictures, sigh...