Saturday, March 27, 2010

In addition


Just thought I would include a couple of good photos from this morning. There is no education to compare to what our kids are getting as we serve here in Uganda. Today Toby was learning to drive the oxen as they plow, Mary was a little nervous with him standing so close to the back of the cows, but they are really timid despite being so big. The funny thing is that we later went to the garden near my school there was a very large cow tied by the gate to the garden. I told toby we needed to pass carefully so as not to scare it. He responded "I will just spank it on the butt and tell it HUP to make it move". That is how they treat our trained ones here at New Hope. I quickly explained that not all cows are trained like ours and don't just "spank it on the butt". Some of our experiences are quite funny...

No comments: