Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blog fodder

I was sitting here lamenting that I hadn’t updated the blog since Geoff’s birthday last week. I love to include pictures and yet we’ve been so busy lately that I haven’t even touched the camera. As I sat waiting for another friend’s blog to materialize on the screen, my blog fodder arrived on the motorbike and before they could dismount I snapped a picture.


Most afternoons after school Toby enjoys the company of his good friend and our previous neighbor, Abraham. This week they have been going down in the valley to Abraham’s family’s garden area with an older brother. Today, Kevin and Toby both went and Uncle Tony (Abraham’s dad) returned our “white monkeys” as he calls them, on his motorbike. We sure miss having our former duplex neighbors nearby, but we're really not that far away . . . however, we can't hear Uncle Tony's infectious laugh nightly like we used to. We are privileged to have such wonderful and dear friends. WE LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!

1 comment:

Beto and Laura Perez Speaks said...

i'm so glad you love that place. i love the pictures. can't wait to see you all! love you!
(i see you've been on facebook more lately)