Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Go Fish!


The house was quiet and I wondered where Kevin had gone, I knew where Toby and Acacia were--usually the kids tell me where they're going, but I never heard Kevin say anything. Until, on the other side of the bathroom door, "MOM? You in there?" "Uh, Huh, thanks for FINDING me." (Who else out there in parent-land has ever gone into the bathroom for some peace and quiet???????) He had brought his friend Silas home and wondered if they could play at our house. They decided on "Go Fish!" "Thomas and Friends" style. I snapped this surprise picture because they were just too cute.

3 comments:

Glenda said...

What a sweet photo. They look like they are having a great time together. As far as hiding in the bathroom, I remember when Shelby was little....if I was in the bathroom she would slip me notes under the door!! Geez!!!

Amy said...

That's cute Mary! Looks like they're having a blast!

Beto and Laura Perez Speaks said...

i got your email. bmy blogger/google's working fine. love you