Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wish I could provide sound effects . . .

All in the course of 30 minutes our house blew wide open . . .

Geoff rewired the solar set-up in order to keep the govt power from going through our inverter . . . NO, he didn't blow anything up, but I'm not sure how he was able to concentrate with all the mayhem that was going on . . .
Alex, who collects water for us came by and he ALWAYS likes to talk . . .





Kara (and her brother Micah are staying the night with us for two nights) and Acacia got busy in the kitchen making pie crust for a pumpkin pie from total scratch . . .




Fun times and lots of noise

Joel, who takes piano lessons with our kids on Thursday mornings, came by to practice and to have me photocopy his theory lessons . . .

Perez, from the IY program and EYO (Emmanuel Youth Outreach) and Joel, from the IY program came by to complete some planning and computer work . . .

Toby, Micah, Elisha and Kevin decided to make a jungle gym out of the boys' room--lots of noise there!!!!! And the dog just needed to scratch . . . (which reminds me that not too long before all this happened, I found PART of a bloody mouse tail on the floor of my guest room, with guts smashed into the curtain . . .)For an introvert, I handled the chaos quite well I think. And now I need to go because we are having company for dinner . . . oh my


No comments: