Tuesday, October 27, 2009

FOR - E - VER

FOR - E - VER as in that is how long it takes to upload pictures!!! I got up at midnight in the rain to bring in the galoshes the kids left standing upright under the gutter spout. I decided now might be the time to upload those pictures I'd been promising the fam - n - friends. Now at 1:15 a.m. this is all the internet could manage and I just need to get some sleep. Enjoy the few I was able to upload!!!!

Giraffes are some of my favorite animals--graceful and unique. The darker the spots the older the giraffe, did you know that?

At the top of Murchison Falls






Tracking rhinos at the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary







How amazing to have mom here for my 46th birthday!!!! Vicki & Jamie Dangers and our new school teacher, Leah made this birthday cookie for me. It's a good thing, cause I didn't bother to make a cake for the occasion!!!!








Seth--pitching in with the daily cooking by nuking a little something in the microwave . . . ha! ha!






2 comments:

Glenda said...

Love the pictures!! I am so happy that Mom was there for your birthday and so sorry that I didn't send you bday greetings. :(

I love the photo of Seth cooking!! Thanks for staying up late to share those with us.

Beto and Laura Perez Speaks said...

does cooking require one to also stick his butt out while stirring in the pot? hahaha seth. miss them and sorry they can't stay longer.