Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A NEW VEHICLE!!!!

We finally found a good vehicle and we bought it!!!!! It was a great price and thanks to all who contributed!!!!! We now have a wonderful vehicle which fulfills many needs!!!!!


Wanna see a picture? Well first, let me say we debated back and forth about the whole "should we have a vehicle with a large front end for more safety????" "But, hmmm those have less passenger room."-- "So, should we get a van again which carries more passengers?" (something we love to do is give people free rides to Kampala--provide a vehicle for village ministry and haul whatever for whomever we can) . . . , but there is no front end and you sit right at the windshield -- such a dilemma. Finally we scrapped all the above and just did what we had to do . . .






What do ya think?????

HA HA just kidding. That's my uncle and me in his vintage corvette. I got that sweet ride to church the last Sunday I was in California!!!!!

Pictures of the real van will be coming soon!!!

4 comments:

Robin said...

HA! HA! Very funny!! it actually looks like it could be Geoff driving... :-) :-) So glad you got a new van though!!

Glenda said...

LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

Very funny! I remember when they were taking pictures of you and I was in a hurry trying to get in the house. My sister didn't though. She is the one going up the driveway.

Beto and Laura Perez Speaks said...

sweet. can you send us copies of your pics soon please? love you and miss you so much!