Friday, May 25, 2007

1 Year Anniversary



Yes, that is right, it was one year ago this week that we drove away from Pueblo, Colorado. Hard to believe isn't it??? So much has changed since then, one is Toby now speaks with some Hybrid Ugandan, British, American accent. And who is to blame? The boy in the picture is Joel Brown, his major influencer. They were having an 8 am meeting here, full of laughing and planning their day. Well a small price to pay for having such good friends here. We are coming home for a visit this November, so get ready to hear a 6 year old using the word trousers...

3 comments:

Glenda said...

I love that picture! I noticed an accent when I talked to Toby on the phone, it sounds cute! I can't beleive it has been a year already either and I can't wait to see you all at Christmas! We missed you at Laguna this year but I was so glad we were able to talk on the phone. Love you all!

Cami said...

Hi Geoff! It was great reading your info. in the SPSV newsletter. How exciting for you and your family to be serving the Lord in Africa! What a blessing you all are to the children there!!! I will be praying for your family and those with whom you share the gospel.

Blessings,
Cami Flinders Cornfoot

Heather Howard said...

Ge-off! You are redefining the e-ticket ride! I had to call Lauren when I heard the news.I spent some time in Kenya and Tanzania on my honeymoon (7 years ago) but it was much more for adventure than serving. What an amazing time for you. Hope you are very happy.
Heather (Hickey) Howard